When a mechanical problem has you feeling lost in space, the Alien II is the extraterrestrial that will ensure you don't have to phone home. Its molded-plastic body provides an excellent gripping surface and splits in two with a press of a button. Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, 10mm box wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a universal chain tool; 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches; a stainless-steel knife; a T25 Torx wrench for disc brakes; and a compartment for 2 chain pins. There's even a handy bottle opener for after the ride.
Park's Multi Tool is made of investment-cast tool steel, nickel plated for durability. It includes 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, and 10mm box wrenches; and a regular screwdriver. The tools are positioned for easy use, too.
$5.00 - $120.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
The Surly Jethro Tule rocks. It's made from tough, polished stainless steel and sports dual-purpose functionality. One end is the 15mm offset box end wrench you need to take your wheels off. While the other end provides stellar leverage and a bottle opener! That's two of the tools you need, in your pocket, all the time.
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m19 includes: - Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible - Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm - Screwdrivers: Phillips #1, Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx: t-10, t-25 - Stainless steel carrying case - Length: 89 mm - Weight: 175g - Warranty: lifetime
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
A favorite of shop mechanics for over 30 year's, Park's CCP-22 Crank Puller removes crankarms that feature square tapers, and those that fit on Power Drive and Power Spline bottom bracket interfaces. The long, comfortable, built-in handle and fine thread provide the leverage needed to remove even the tightest crankarms. And, there's a rotating tip to ensure smooth operation and long life.
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings.
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m17 includes: Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 168g Warranty: Lifetime
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Lezyne's CNC Chain Rod is designed for heavy-duty use. Featuring a custom Lezyne chain that is easily replaced, this tool is built to get the job done every time. The handle is CNC-machined for strength and stylish good looks, and there's even an included lockring tool. Hang this beauty on your wall for all future cassette changes.
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
- Updated shape features smaller head profile for clearance and longer handle for control. - Superior material and heat treatment outlast the competition. - Precision laser-cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's cone wrenches are made from 2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel and are revered for outlasting many other "shop quality" cones wrenches. Pedro's designed each cone wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the hub and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each flat wrench also features a single-ended design with ergonomic cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The updated shape features a smaller head profile for better clearance and a longer handle for improved leverage and control. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Put these beauties in your tool kit for quickly fixing flats on the road. - Light weight, low profile lever - Durable composite construction - Easy to get under the tire bead - Set of three levers to assist with hard-to-remove tires - Included cap keeps the set together
Carry the essential roadside/trailside tools with the MSW Tool Hugger Kit. The Kit includes all the basics for quick repairs: CO2 cartridges, inflator head, tire levers, mini tool, and patch kit. Bring along your own tube and roll them all up in the Tool Hugger Wrap, which attaches to standard saddle rails, or just toss it into a jersey pocket. - Durable Cordura outer layer - Seven elastic tool compartments - Hook and loop closures
- Made from laser cut tool steel heat-treated for strength and lasting performance - New design features 24mm socket driver for use with Pedro's professional socket tools - 290mm length and ergonomic shape provide excellent leverage and comfort - Smaller lightweight design perfect for travel and the toolbox Pulling inspiration from our shop wrenches and using the same laser-cut tool steel construction, the Pro Travel Pedal Wrench makes quick work of tough pedals and now doubles as a socket driver for use with Pedro's professional socket tools. Features include a long 290mm length, cushioned plastic grip for control and comfort, heat-treated tool steel construction for strength and lasting performance, new 24mm socket driver, and a precision-cut 15mm wrench opening positioned at a 30 degree offset to improve mechanical advantage and wrench positioning. The smaller, lightweight, 215g design is perfect for travel and easy to fit in the toolbox.
$12.00 - $14.00
- New improved ergonomic y-style handle design - Features refined body shape, quick-spin bit sleeves, longer bits, and bit-size indication - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Recently named VeloNews Editor's Pick for Best 3-Way Wrench, Pedro's popular Y-Wrenches feature heat-treated tool steel construction and durable plastic body designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. The new improved ergonomic design features a refined body shape for improved fit and comfort, new quick-spin bit sleeves for speed and versatility, and bit size indication for quick tool identification. The torx model Includes T10, T25, and T30 sizes, perfect for the most common torx hardware sizes found on modern bicycles and components, while the hex model includes 4, 5, and 6mm hex sizes, perfect for common hex hardware found on modern bicycles and components. Both are backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
SRAM Bleed Kit for maintaining SRAM disc brakes. Includes 2 syringes/fittings, bleed blocks, Torx tool, Crow's foot, Bleeding Edge Fitting. - For SRAM X0/ XX/ Guide/Level/Code/HydroR brakes - Improved sealing and durability - New rotating metal hose fittings - High volume hose with clamp - Longer lasting - Must-have for all mechanics - DOT 5.1 - NOT compatible with RockShox fork bleed kit
RockShox's Schrader Valve Removal Tool is an essential tool for working on suspension components. This shop quality tool makes removing Schrader valve cores easy with its long, comfortable handle.
Lezyne's EXBBT-SOC is a shop quality, external bottom bracket tool constructed of durable, forged, and heat treated steel that's CNC machined for extremely accurate engagement. It is designed for use with Lezyne's 32mm CNC Rod (sold separately), an adjustable wrench, or a 3/8-inch socket driver. It is compatible with most external style bottom bracket cups.
The most compact adjustable torque socket available. Works with a 5mm Allen wrench or any mini-tool with a 5mm Allen key to provide correct tightening of frame and component bolts to recommended torque values for safety and performance. - Torque range: 2 – 6Nm - Functions: 7 - Tool Material: Hardened steel - TorqSocket Material: Steel / Aluminum - Rubber strap, Carry case - Size: 6.9 x 1.7cm / 2.7” x 0.7” (TorqSocket) - Weigh (TorqSocket) : 72g / 2.54oz - Weight: (TorqSocket+bits+case): 128g / 4.51oz Tools: - 3 / 4 / 5 Allen bits - T20 / T25 Torx bits
Lezyne's CRV 20 compact multi-tool has what you need for road and trailside repairs. It boasts a myriad of tools including: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm Allen wrenches plus flat-head and Phillips screwdrivers. There's also a chain tool, a T25 Torx bit, a disc-brake-pad separator, an 8mm open-end wrench and three spoke wrenches. For freeing stubborn tires, a tire lever with a 10mm open-end wrench is included. And, there's a serrated knife, too.
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m10 includes: Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 124g Warranty: Lifetime
The ultimate trailside companion. This high-tensile steel multi-tool features a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The M5 includes: Hex wrenches: #3, 4, 5, 6 Screwdrivers: Phillips #2 Length: 89mm Weight: 85g Warranty: Lifetime
The Lezyne EXBBT-CLT Two-Way Tool integrates an external bottom bracket cup and cassette lockring tool into one dual purpose unit. It works perfectly with Lezyne's 32mm CNC Rod (sold separately) or an adjustable wrench. The tool is made of durable, forged, and heat treated steel that is CNC machined for extremely accurate engagement. It is compatible with most external bottom brackets and cassette lockrings.
$7.99 - $192.00
Crank Brothers puts their well-known design aesthetic to the humble tire lever with the Speedier Lever. Can we call a single piece of nylon revolutionary? First off, this thing is tough. It removes and installs wire-beaded DH tires, UST tires, and brand-new road tires easily, without breaking. The genius loop protects your knuckles! It installs tires too, without pinching the tube, just flip it and use the other side. And only one lever is needed to remove even the most recalcitrant tires. Oh Speedier Lever, where have you been all my life?
Jagwire's Pro DOT Bleed Kit comes with the right fittings to bleed Avid, Formula, Hayes and Hope hydraulic-disc brakes for optimum braking performance. You can buy it with or without Finish Line DOT brake fluid.
- Stainless steel measurement tool has gauges for all current headset bearing standards (Campagnolo, Cane creek, TH/FSA) - Includes inside gauges for headtubes and cups and outside gauges for bearings
- 15mm pedal wrench with 14mm and 15mm box end wrenches for crank fixing bolts and axle nuts - Heat-treated CrMo steel with Kraton grip for added comfort
- Kraton-rubberized grip area for comfort and control - Y-grip profile for improved torque - 70Y2: 3-sided Y-wrench (4,5,6mm) - 74A1: Double-sided, removable bits (3, 4, 5, 6mm hex bits and flat-head & Phillips screwdriver bits) - 60A2: 3-sided socket (8, 9, 10mm)
The Compact Pocket Rescue tool is back! The first CPR Tool was first developed in 1992 out of race necessity. While leading a World Cup XC, Thomas Frischknecht's stem slipped, causing him to stop, tighten it, and lose valuable time. Tom Ritchey knew he couldn't afford to send his riders across the world to race and have them not finish due to simple mechanicals. Thus, the CPR was born to solve this problem. Lightweight and reliable, the CPR tool was the first multi-tool designed to aid a rider in need while out riding or racing. Now the CPR12+ weighs in at just 96 grams and this investment cast CPR tool packs over 12 individual tools into one small easy to stash utensil. - Compact 2x3" design features a chain breaker, tire lever, Phillips screw driver, T20, T25, 14g spoke wrench, Allen keys 2-6mm and 8mm - Resilient investment cast steel keys with alloy lever - Only 96 grams
- Paintbrush-like shape for easier application and cleaning
Face what comes your way, with this well-equipped and portable jersey pocket essential. Upping the ante from the 6-in-1, it comes with the addition of a 2mm Hex key and flat-head screwdriver. With a lightweight aluminium carrier and precision CNC-machined tool bits, this is a versatile, portable roadside multi-tool. - CNC'd steel tools - Ergonomic sides - 360-degree bit movement - Lock-tight sealed bits - Lightweight aluminium body - Width: 36mm - Length: 71mm - Weight: 84g Eight functions: - Hex key (mm): 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 - Phillips head: 2 - Flat head: 5 - Torque: 25
The Kool-Stop Tire Bead Jack is an articulated tool, with a comfortable grip, for installing really tight tires. The articulated end uses the rigid piece against the rim edge as a fulcrum while the hinged end lifts the bead up and over the opposite edge of the rim. This is a great tool for dealing with difficult tires.
Bushings and spacer designed for use with Pedro's Headset and Bearing Press. - Includes ten precision-machined bushings in 6 sizes covering installation of all road, mountain, and BMX press-fit bottom brackets cups and bearings, plus a BB Bushing Spacer for enhanced flexibility, speed, and alignment - Bushings and spacer designed for use with Pedro's Headset & Bearing Press ensuring precise and accurate installation. Inner diameter of 18.4mm (14mm for 19-37 and 19-41) - EVA foam packaging insert keeps the bushings protected, organized, and ready for use
Prestacycle hardened CR/V Bits offer the same quality and strength as most major Brand’s best tools. Covers the most common HEX and TORX 1/4" bit sizes found on the latest components. HEX: 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm TORX: T6, T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T30 SCREWDRIVERS: PH0, PH1, PH2 1/8 flat, 3/16 flat & 1/4 socket adapter.
Flat, compact design is ideal for the minimalist who wants an essential set of ultra-light tools on the road or trail. - 2/2.5/3/4/5/6mm hex wrenches - T25 Torx - Standard & PH2 screw drivers - Chain tool - 144g
• Use to remove air shaft and damper shaft • Reverse threaded • See RS1 Service Manual for instruction
- Consumer grade water-based silicone bicycle polish - Safe on all parts including carbon - Protects against uv rays, water and dirt
- Consumer grade spray cleaner removes dirt and grime - Safe on all parts including carbon
- Service tool for removing/Installing the torx-Shaped piston-Bore cap on hope mono-Series and moto monoblock calipers
- Vinyl cushion-coated on long side for better grip (can be trimmed to expose hex for use) - Extra long for increased leverage (200mm)
- Holds the chain while the pin or quick connect is installed
- Designed to hold bladed spokes while tightening the nipples
- Cold-forged CrMo steel spoke wrench for FSA wheels - Extended wrench for deep section aero wheels
- Tool for removal and installation of the Ultra-Torque bolt - Fits 10mm Ultra-Torque bolts on all Campagnolo Ultra-Torque cranks
- Prevent over-tightening of bolts to protect carbon fiber and other parts at critical junctions (Bar/Stem; Stem/Steer tube; Frame/Seat post) - Adjustable from 2nm to 8nm indexing at every 0.1 (Tenth) of a newton meter - 1/4" Hex magnetic bit shank with 6 bits - Positive grip l-Handle design - Includes 4, 5, 6mm, T25 at 1" length and 4mm, T25 at 4" length
- 8mm to 16mm hex wrench adapter for removal of spindle from Cinch non-drive crank arm
- Cutter for most types of reinforced hydraulic tubing (not for braided stainless)
Topeak's Rocket Ratchet features a fine tooth ratchet mechanism with reverse lever and thumb wheel for quick rotation and control in tight spots and includes hardened steel tools in 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm hex, T10, T25 Torx and #2 Phillips bits, 2 plastic tire levers and magnetic bit holder. It's everything you need in a compact, lightweight package.
- Accurate inexpensive gauge measures wear/elongation of most chains
- Professional quality drop-forged chrome vanadium steel - 15mm on both ends - Double-ended wrench with one 90 degree jaw and one straight jaw
- Shop grade steel cable/housing/spoke cutter with comfort grip - Cuts brake housing without crushing the coiled steel reinforcement
The hex wrench is the most common tool needed for the modern bicycle. Choosing the right set can make the difference between good day and a bad day working on bikes. Pedro's L Hex Wrench Set is up to the challenge. They made these wrenches from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure superior strength and long-lasting performance. Pedro's hex wrenches also feature extra length and a round-style end for better leverage and easy access and handling of hard-to-reach bolts. The set includes all the sizes you need in a convenient holder. - Made from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure long-lasting performance - Extra length provides great leverage and access to hard-to-reach bolts - Includes: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 10mm sizes in convenient holder
The Torx-style fastener is quickly becoming standard fare on the modern bicycle. Having the right Torx wrenches in the right sizes is essential for the modern mechanic. The Pedro's L Torx Wrench Set is up to the challenge. We made these wrenches from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure superior strength and long-lasting performance. Pedro's Torx wrenches also feature extra length for better leverage and easy access and handling of hard-to-reach bolts. The set includes all the sizes you need, in convenient holder. - Made from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure long-lasting performance - Extra length provides great leverage and access to hard-to-reach bolts - Includes: T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, & T40 sizes and convenient holder
- Heavy duty double-ended steel lockring wrench - 10.5" long for plenty of leverage - Fits most bottom bracket lockrings
$21.88 - $39.36
- Spinner handle: bi-mold comfort grip handle and 9" length - Ratchet: 36t ratchet, quick release, finger fit handle and 7-3/4" length - Flex drive bar: swivel head and 10" finger fit handle - All drivers feature ball and spring socket retention
Professional quality heat-treated steel with hand-saving no-slip plastic grip and ergonomic design for maximum leverage and comfort. - Precision cut for an exact fit with no slippage - Lifetime warranty on all Pedro's tools
Page 1 of 12 Next page