A pro tire that hasn't forgotten its roots
The XR4 Team Issue is the no-compromise Tubeless Ready mountain bike tire designed for quickness in the gnarliest cross country terrain. When the pro circuit demands an aggressive tread for loose trails, Trek Factory Racing opts for the lateral cupped blocks, long shoulder blocks, and buttressed tread block edges of the XR4 Team Issue.
- An aggressive trail tire that excels in loose and rocky conditions
- Aggressive tread design provides confident cornering and braking traction in demanding terrain
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
- Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tire performance
- Go green and save green – Zero packaging means zero waste and zero extra cost