Here is a high-performance triathlon shoe designed to take you from the first to the second transition zone as fast as possible. The Tri X-Lite II is stiffer and its Velcro won't loosen after 5 km of riding. Improved ergonomics allow you to focus on one thing only: getting the best possible bike split.
- RACER FIT: High-performance fit reduces stack height to pedal
- Upper: Synthetic leather with toe protection provides durability and prevents toe collapse
- Power Zone: Increased arch support and power transfer
- Closure system: Double Velcro straps for easy transitions
- Heel retention: HRS-100 with 0.6 mm anti-slip membrane reduces power loss
- Outsole: Patented Carbon Composite extremely ventilated outsole
- Insole: Patented Coolmax Ergo Air insole for riding in all weather conditions
- Bumpers: Replaceable heel pad (part # 1487229)
- Transition: Special puller and main strap retention velcro pre-position shoe on the bike and speed transitions
- Safety: Heel reflector for increased visibility
- Cleats: Steel inserts fit all major road pedals
- Weight: 192 grams/6.8 oz (size 38)
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|White/Blue Fish / 37||775504410104||1487258 367 37||GAR42167187|