Bike Service & Repair
Bicycle Service & Repair
Blue Ridge Cyclery offers complete mechanical services with professional service and quick turn around times. From quick flat-tire changes to major overhauls, and everything in between. See us at any location and we'll get your bike riding like new again.
* Replacement parts are not included and will be billed separately.
** Discounted with Full Overhaul package.
A LA CARTE SERVICES
|Brake Bleed: $35||Install Bar Tape: $15||Wheel True: $30|
|Tire Install/Derailleur Adjustment: $18||Tubeless Tire Install/Refresh $22|
Dropper Post Install: $35-55
New Tube w/ Install: $28
|Build Bike From Box: $110/E-Bike $170||Pack Bike for Shipping: $95/$140|
- Parts/Fluids additional to all labor charges.
- Dirty bikes or components limiting service or shedding mud will incur additional cleaning fees as needed.
- Bikes left beyond 7 days incur a $5 per day storage fee.
- Bikes/Items left beyond 30 days are considered abandoned. These items will be ridden, sold, discarded, or donated.
- Blue Ridge Cyclery charges a 10% surcharge on all labor rates to use any parts not purchased from our stores.
Prefer DIY bike service?
Get the tools and parts you need here.