Bike Service & Repair
Bicycle Service & Repair
Blue Ridge Cyclery offers complete mechanical services with professional service and quick turn around times. From quick flat-tire changes to major overhauls, and everything in between. See us at any location and we'll get your bike riding like new again.
* Replacement parts are not included and will be billed separately.
** Discounted with Full Overhaul package.
A LA CARTE SERVICES
|Brake Bleed: $45||Install Bar Tape: $15||Wheel True: $30|
|Tire Install/Derailleur Adjustment: $18||Tubeless Tire Install/Refresh $22|
Dropper Post Install: $35-55
New Tube/Tire Install: $20
|Build Bike From Box: $120||Pack Bike for Shipping: $110/$150|
- Parts/Fluids additional to all labor charges.
- Dirty bikes or components limiting service or shedding mud will incur additional cleaning fees as needed.
- Bikes left beyond 7 days incur a $5 per day storage fee.
- Bikes/Items left beyond 30 days are considered abandoned. These items will be ridden, sold, discarded, or donated.
- Blue Ridge Cyclery charges a 10% surcharge on all labor rates to use any parts not purchased from our stores.
- All E-bike service for outside e-bikes is at the rate of $130/hr. This includes- building, troubleshooting, tech time calls, tuning, tire changes, and more. All outside bikes must be brought to the shop with keys to remove batteries or batteries removed. We will not work on damaged/malfunctioning outside batteries and cannot trouble shot these. We will not charge batteries for brands we do not sell and have training on. If you have questions, please call the stores or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prefer DIY bike service?
Get the tools and parts you need here.