Replacement Shimano/SRAM freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30 rear hubs.
$38.99 - $50.99
Quick Release Model • Model Number: HB-M8000 • Series: DEORE XT • Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc • Axle Type: QR • Axle Length: 100mm • Axle Diameter: 14mm • Contact Sealing: Labyrinth & Contact • Spoke Holes: 32H • Center to Flange (Right): 41mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm 15x100mm Thru-Axle Model • Model Number: HB-M8010 • Series: DEORE XT • Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc • Axle Type: 15mm E-Thru • Axle Length: 100mm • Axle Diameter: 17.5mm • Contact Sealing: Labyrinth & Contact • Spoke Holes: 32H • Center to Flange (Right): 44mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm
Looking for power accuracy that can handle all the grit of the trails and fit your X-12 frame? Yes? Then you've come to the right place. The PowerTap Disc Hub meets the demand for MTB-ready power meters that abide by the new standard in thru axles. A 142 x 12mm axle means a stiffer rear end, which means more power to measure with our trusted 1.5% accuracy. Or as we call it around the office: a winning combination. - Weight: 510 grams (hub); 170 grams (brake rotor) - Axle: Alloy 142 x 12mm thru axle for optimum stiffness and better power transfer - Industry best 1.5% powermeter accuracy for all your MTB'ing needs. - ANT + Compatible: Yes - Hole Count: 32 - Rotor Size: 160mm, the most common disc brake rotor - Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM - Color: Black - Field-serviceable electronics - Compatible with Bluetooth PowerCap accessory - Works with MTB frames designed for 142x12mm thru axles - 135mm endcaps included - 10 speed freehub included - You will need a Joule, Joule GPS, Joule GPS+ or other ANT+ compatible device to use this hub.
Chris King ISO B 110x15 front hubs are designed as precision mountain tools. We use one-piece solid axles to provide a stiff hub with rail accurate steering, transferring every minute adjustment you make to the trail. To thwart mud, water, and contaminants as you power through rough trails, ISO hubs have heavy-duty bearing seals, and a threaded driveshell seal ring. Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings is what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use. - Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA - Optimized flange angle/alignment for improved spoke path, and symmetric wheel build - 5-year built-to-last warranty - Legendary made-in-house bearings - Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our Chris King Hub Service Tool - Responsibly lightweight - Drilling: 32h
$29.69 - $69.99
• Grade 3 balls and magnetite rust proof finish • Abec 5 precision and silicone w seals • 3 times cryogenic race treatment • Bearings sold individually, not as pair
$95.99 - $99.99
An evolution of their world-renowned Supreme hubs, the WeThePeople Arrow hubs are a super lightweight alternative for the pegless riders out there looking for unrivaled performance and quality. The 7075-T6 alloy axle and knurled CNC machined cones help keep this hub incredibly light, and give it a super smooth look unlike any other front hub on the market.
An evolution of their world-renowned Supreme hubs - the Arrow Rear Hub from WeThePeople is a super lightweight alternative for the pegless riders out there looking for unrivaled performance and quality. Using the same bombproof Q-Lite internals and "IGUS" bushing driver as the Supreme Cassette, the Arrow's 7075-T6 alloy axle, and knurled CNC-machined cones help keep this hub incredibly light and give it a super smooth look unlike any other hub on the market.
The partner in crime to WeThePeople's Supreme Rear Cassette Hub, the matching Supreme Front Hub uses high-quality Japanese sealed bearings and a beefy, heat-treated 4130 chromoly axle held on with 10mm female bolts. Match it up with WTP nylon fiberglass Supreme front hub guards and you have a dialed front-end setup. - 14mm hollow/hardened heat treated chromoly axle - 10mm female bolts
- X-Fix allen key installs and removes x-12 Axles and clips into an x-12 Axle when not in use
- Produced by one of Japan's oldest hub makers - Silky smooth Japanese sealed cartridge bearings - High polished finish - Choose fixed/free or fixed/fixed flip-flop rear hub - Hub spacing: 120mm OLD
Surly's Ultra New Disc Front Hub is a gorgeous hunk of aluminum that boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment. The forged chromoly axle is flex-free for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
Surly's Ultra New Disc Rear Hub is just the thing for singlespeed fanatics and one-gear mountain riders. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment on one side and threads for a singlespeed freewheel (or fixed cog) on the other. A hollow axle lets you choose how to secure it to your dropouts. You have choice between the included fixing bolts or a quick release skewer (sold separately). And, that aforementioned chromoly axle is flex-free to take all the abuse you can dish out, and then some!
Track stars and fixed-gear converts will love Surly's Ultra New Front Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum sports sealed bearings for all-weather reliability and low friction. And, the hollow axle is forged from flex-free chromoly for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
Surly's Ultra New Rear Hub is ready for singlespeed mayhem. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum has the capability you need with reliable sealed bearings. It's available with threads for fixed cogs or freewheels, so you can set up the drivetrain of your dreams. Plus, this hub's 135mm width fits most MTB frames and the hollow chromoly axle provides a flex-free ride as well as simple quick-release skewer compatibility.
Build your singlespeed or fixie bike around Surly's Ultra New Roadie Rear Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum has the capability you need and reliable sealed bearings, too! It sports threads for a track cog and lockring on one side and a freewheel on the other so you can decide how you want to roll. Plus, this hub's 130mm width fits most road frames and the hollow chromoly axle provides a flex-free ride as well as simple quick release skewer compatibility.
$94.99 - $199.99
Product specs: - Front hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 15mm axle type - Japanese cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 205g - Rear hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 12x142mm axle type - Four sealed cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 325g
- Kick-shift 2-speed hub - Coaster brake - Benefits include its simple backpedal-action shifting/braking and no cables or shifters - 6061 aluminum hub shell with 13/32" slotted solid axle (162mm overall axle length) - Gear ratio range of 138% - Includes 22 tooth 3-spline cog - 116mm OLD (over-locknut dimension)
- Internal gear 3-speed hub with HG-splined 8-10sp freehub body for use with any IS 6-bolt disc brake - 6061 aluminum hub shell with 13/32" slotted solid axle (179mm overall axle length) - Gear ratio range of 177% (33% each step) - Cassette and shifters sold separately. Special shifter setup required: internal 3sp is shifted via a standard mountain 3sp front derailleur shifter. Sturmey Archer shifters not compatible with this hub
- Internal gear 8-speed hub for use with any IS 6-bolt disc brake - Rotary gear selection with no protruding indicator chain or switch box - Direct drive in first gear allows use of smaller chainwheels - 6061 aluminum hub shell with 13/32" slotted solid axle (185mm overall axle length) - Gear ratio range of 325% - Includes 3-spline 23 tooth cog and a TSS86 twist shifter
- Internal gear 8-speed hub with 70mm drum brake - Rotary gear selection with no protruding indicator chain or switch box - Direct drive in first gear allows use of smaller chainwheels - A356 aluminum hub shell with 13/32" slotted solid axle (185mm overall axle length) - Gear ratio range of 325% - Includes 3-spline 23 tooth cog and a TSS86 twist shifter. Brake lever sold separately
- HG-splined 8-10sp cassette hub with 70mm drum brake - A356 aluminum hub shell with 10mm solid axle (175mm overall axle length) - Cassette and brake lever sold separately
- Use a front/reat set or match the front with Sturmey 3sp fixed rear or 2sp kickback rear - 6061 aluminum shell with sealed cartridge bearing and solid nutted axle (145mm front/175mm rear overall axle length) - Rear is flip-flop threaded for freewheel
Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti 9mm Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30 front hubs compatible with a standard quick-release. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
$17.50 - $20.00
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes rear hubs with XD Driver.
Stan's 3.30HD 15mm Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30HD front hubs 15mm through-axle compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
Stan's 3.30HD 20mm Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30HD front hubs 20mm through-axle compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
Replacement Shimano/SRAM steel freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30HD rear hubs.
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassette on your Stan's NoTubes wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
Shimano Alfine Center Lock Dynamo Front Hub - Compatible with 26 to 28-inch wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output - Centerlock rotor mount - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 575g
The Shimano Alfine DH-UR705-3D Dynamo hub employs a new internal unit construction that is lighter and also reduces dynamo drag while producing 3 watts. It is designed for 26 to 28-inch Center Lock wheels and uses a 12 x 100mm E-THRU axle design. - New internal unit construction is 28g lighter than DH-T8000-3D - More efficient wheel rotation reduces dynamo drag by up to 44% from DH-T8000 - Proper positioning with 12mm E-THRU - Angular contact bearings - Compact & lightweight - Low rotational resistance - Effortless setting of disc rotor - Durable sealing performance
Page 1 of 4 Next page