FX 1 Disc is a lightweight aluminum hybrid bike that looks great and feels just as good to ride. It has lots of gears so you can cruise any terrain comfortably, and powerful disc brakes give you confident stopping power, rain or shine. It's perfect for anyone looking to get out more, do a bit of exercise, or commute to work on a versatile bike backed by a lifetime warranty.
It's right for you if...
You want to ride more, and you're looking for performance where it really counts: a lightweight frame, wide range of gearing, strong wheels, and great stopping power. You also want a great value and the confidence of Trek's lifetime warranty.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminum frame with internal cable routing for clean looks and protection from the elements, 21 speeds so you can always find the right gear for your terrain, and disc brakes for stopping power in all weather conditions. Plus, strong double-walled wheels and mounts that make it easy to accessorize your ride.
The final word
FX 1 Disc is a cool and versatile hybrid bike at a great value. It's built with a lightweight aluminum frame and reliable performance parts like sturdy wheels, and disc brakes that stop on a dime in any weather. It’s perfectly suited to a variety of uses, from casual riding to exercise and commutes.
Why you'll love it
- This bike brings families together, gets people away from screens, and lets you enjoy time outside
- More confident braking means bad weather doesn't have to keep you from enjoying your ride
- It's versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether that's riding for fitness, commuting, or cruising to the farmer's market to pick up groceries
- You can pair FX with your smartphone and send your ride data to your favorite fitness app when you add DuoTrap S
- Like every Trek hybrid, it's backed by a lifetime warranty and supported by a wide network of retail partners
|Frame||Alpha Gold Aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, rack & fender mounts|
|Fork||FX Steel, flat mount disc, rack mounts, 405mm axle-to-crown, ThruSkew|
|Headset||1-1/8'' threadless, sealed cartridge bearings|
Front: 100mm QR
Rear: 135mm QR
|Rims/Wheels||Bontrager Connection, alloy, double-wall, 32-hole, schrader valve|
Front: Formula DC-20, alloy, 6-bolt, 5x100mm QR
Rear: Formula DC-31, alloy, 6-bolt, 6/7/8 speed freewheel
|Tires||Bontrager H2, wire bead, 30 tpi, 700 x 35c|
|Crankset||Forged alloy, w/ chainguard, 170mm length|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TY510, 34.9mm clamp, top swing, dual pull|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus M310|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SunRace MFM300 freewheel, 14-34, 7 speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus EF500, 7 speed|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Riser, 25.4mm, 30mm rise|
|Stem||Bontrager alloy, 25.4mm clamp, 10 degree|
|Brakes||Tektro MD-U310 mechanical disc, flat mount, 160mm rotor|
|Pedals||Wellgo nylon platform|
|Seat Post||Bontrager alloy, 27.2mm, 12mm offset, 330mm length|
* Subject to change without notice.